February 19, 2008

Our Love ....

Just completed another Coffee Table Book featuring my wedding. Using the template from Jamie Schultz's engagement series, I recreated a wonderful keepsake for me and my hubbie!! The photos were taken by my dear friend and colleague, Jennifer Tan (a science geek like me who loves photography more than me!! She does like to be called Dr. Tan - heehee). She has also decided to go business after many years of being a hobbiest. Very exciting. She specializes in studio portraiture and natural landscapes. Love her work. After leaving Applied Biosystems, she totally inspired me to take photography seriously. Glad she did... I don't think I go I could ever go corporate again!!!

Here are just a few samples of the pages. You can view more on my website. Enjoy!!





2 comments:

Unknown said...

Denise......WOW WOW WOW!
There are fabulous! I'm blown away by these. You are such an ispiration. What girl wouldn't dream of having a keepsake as wonderful as these. So glad they are YOURS!
Now I wanna go dig out my wedding photos and play.

Denise Marie Olson said...

Thanks Tina. It is wonderful template to work with. I've been meaning to do this for quite some time, and glad I have it almost finished.