March 25, 2008

My very own Spartan....


I love the movie 300 for the romance, the action, the plot, and above all, the photographic effects. I usually have my iPod playing the movie while doing my grunge portraiture. Quite an inspiration. Well, in the March 2008 issue of Photoshop User, they provide a tutorial for obtaining the look. GREAT!! Then I stumbled upon Matt's presets in the Lightroom Killer Tips Blog. Even Better. I love easy, and this was easy. But it wasn't too easy to find the right picture to obtain the look. That was tricky. But this photo of my son was pretty close. Yeah, I'm so happy I found this preset!!! Um, can you say, "taking football shots out of the ordinary???" Stay tuned.

4 comments:

Terri Paulson-Sasaki said...

oooo, i love it. I do have lots of football pictures to play with. 20,000 to be exact.

BeezEyeView said...

That looks great!! I just used that look on a photo of men returning from a military deployment - very cool indeed! I just love to watch that movie over and over for the visual effects. They are gorgeous.

kimi kreations said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
kimi kreations said...

Fan-Freakin-Tastic!!!

Love your work as always!! :)