May 13, 2008

My Kids Love Me!!! {for clients & photographers}



Just a card a threw together with a recent photo of all my kids. Michelle Kilander of Heirloom Photography has been providing weekly freebies of her template collection since the beginning of year. They are featured in her blog every Monday. Catch 'em quick, they don't stay long. I do have her ProCollection, and this card is a "mommy & me" modified version of one of her templates (with the help of Pioneer Woman, lch designs too). For Mommy & Me Clients, I do have a "I love daddy" card just like this one. Something to think about for father's day.

And speaking of Father's Day....
From now through Father's Day, all my photo session prices are 1/2 off. Plus, get any size gallery wrapped canvas for 25% off my retail prices. I can make 'em as small as 8x8 or as big as 60x100; a single picture can be displayed as mosaic tiles, or the gallery wrap can be featured in a floating frame. Contact me 
for a session or a quote.

No comments: