June 13, 2008

The County Fair.....

Well, I entered my first photography contest at the Alameda County Fair, and out of the four entries submitted, two were accepted and one took Honorable Mention. I think the hardest part for me when entering contests, is choosing the photo. Looking at the photos submitted I wish I would have entered a BW photo (since they are my favorite) oh well, better luck next year. Here are my entries. Enjoy!!!


"The Water Sprite"
- Honorable Mention in Photo Manipulation Category
20x30 printed on fine art velvet (this came out gorgeous!!)


"Pitching Kisses" - Accepted
16x20, lustre coated


....and my two that were not accepted

"Bees Eye View" - yes, Bettie, I thought of you!! :)
...if you look at the larger version of this photo, there is a bee in front of my daughter's head....
24x36 canvas gallery wrap - for sale (if interested contact me)


"Last of the Mustard Fields"
24x36 canvas gallery wrap - for sale (if interested contact me)
Post a Comment