June 17, 2008

Derrick's (Pre) Senior Photo Shoot {Seniors}

While Derrick was here in March, we went out to the Thomas Coyne Winery (thanks Emily and Thomas!!) to do some urban shots for my senior studio samples. The photo shoot took place at high noon (which is not a photographer's favorite), but we had to work around the lit'l kids school schedule. Can you image Maddie & Jack Jack running around this winery? They would go nuts!!! I would go nuts!!! And Derrick was a complete trooper...immediately after his flight from Pittsburgh, we did the shoot. We were tired and hungry, but finished off with a double double In-n-Out burger and fries.

More senior photos coming....featuring my "urban girl"....

Feel free to view the entire gallery on my website.

Derrick's Senior Photos

Derrick's Senior Album Vol. 1 - Urban Boy designed by Ich Design




2 comments:

Unknown said...

WOW Denise!!!
Derricks photos are AWESOME.
Love the location of the winery.
The book is just OUTSTANDING!!!!!!!
I'm in AWE as always. You truely are a great inspiration!!!!!!!

kymberli q. said...

AWESOME Denise!! So beautiful!

P.S. You're going to have to teach me about the ultrasounds/sonograms - I can't tell what's what! LOL