November 21, 2008

the attempts of a family photo session {my backyard}

While my dad, from Minnesota, was visiting us during the Halloween weekend, I took the opportunity to generate a few photos for a fall family photo session. Got some cute outfits for the kids and I even put make up on...needless to say, my husband wanted nothing to do with all this, he just watched while playing darts drinking a nice cold one in the backyard....man, did I need a cold one after this....why oh why does it have to be this difficult.











here's to all my clients for making all of our photo sessions the best ever!!!! {thank you!!}

have a good weekend......

10 comments:

Terri Paulson-Sasaki said...

OMG way too funny.

Unknown said...

Why is it that our own kids are so resistant to following instruction?
On an up note...these are really cute! Hope you're doing well.

JMCS said...

Denise,

These are great and they are so fun. You have a beautiful family. Hope you had a good time with your dad. I used to live in St. Paul, MN when I was a child. Take care my friend.

Hugs,
Jonni

Olivia StClaire said...

Too cute... too fun... love it!

Sunny Archibald said...

Oh, how funny...in spite of the frustration, it looks as if y'all had a fun shoot.

Anonymous said...

You always knew life wasn't easy... now you have the pics to prove it! TFS!

Anonymous said...

Sooooo Adorable! Thank you for sharing your fun beautiful family!

BeezEyeView said...

Oh my - and I thought *I* was the only one that stressed over getting my *own* family shots done. Glad I'm no longer alone!! LOL

luvtknpics said...

Too funny I have an 18 and 5 year old and getting them together is tiring.
ps I'm in Louisiana and my son is a Marine in CA. We'll be going in Feb. yeah!!

Anonymous said...

This is hysterical! Gotta love it! I heard Nancy's going to give it a go this Saturday, have FUN! And don't let your hubby have any "cold ones" til you're all done! LOL! Cheers!