August 28, 2009

Fix It Friday #26

This is my first time participating, but thought I would give it a try..

It's time for another Fix-It Friday here at I ♥ Faces!! This is our day to learn new photo editing tricks from our contributors as they explain how they “fixed-up” the special photo we gave them. The fun part is that we then all get to play along with the Fix-It ourselves!

We'd like to thank Jaclyn from The Polhamus Family for the beautiful photo we will be working with this week. Jacklyn is the SAHM of seven gorgeous children and the little gal in the photo she submitted is of one of her triplet daughters! We have appropriately named this photo "Beauty." :) ...

a link to iHeartFaces for more information on how you can participate too!!!

OK, now for the finished product...

The Original...


My Makeover...

used Jesh de Rox's Colorshift "weathered rock"....provides a wonderful bw conversion with purple duotones. so appropriate for a princess...
also applied Beth Armsheimer's textures...
created a little storyboard and applied Design Aglow's graffetti art..
and forgot to add...my little recipe of a tilt shift.

4 comments:

Amy said...

Beautiful! I love the dreamy look to it.

Stylist A said...

Wow... So beautiful! What a great edit!!!

wenderful said...

Beautiful! Must learn how to do that...

Unknown said...

Oh, your edit is so pretty. Soft and lovely. Very angelic like! I love it! I also love your blog header. That is so beautiful!