December 2, 2009

Holidays 2009 - Mia's First Christmas

Dear Santa,
For Christmas this year, I want a new baby brother or sister. If its a baby brother, I will teach him how to build blanket forts, throw ball, and make mud pies. If its a baby sister, I will still teach her how to build blanket forts, throw ball, and make mud pies. We can play choo choo train and watch Curious George together, and eat ice cream until our bellies ache. If I can have this Santa, I promise I will be good forever. By the way, can I also still get all the toys on my list as well???

Love,
Evan

And Evan, Santa delivered your Christmas package early this year. On October 15th, little Mia Catherine was welcomed to the Arnold household. Along with a whole lot of bribery, we were able to capture the sweetest moments of this beautiful family. Happy Holidays to all of you....

xoxo-
denise









No comments: