July 20, 2010

what to wear....

This question is always a topic for discussion when preparing a photography session.  But it is the aspect of the session that should never be overlooked.  Not only do you want everyone in the photo looking good, but you also want to consider on how the photos will be displayed or used.  Inspired by the recent blog article posted in the National Association of Professional Childrens Photographers {which I am a member of}, I decided that I really need to sit down and think about how I can help clients get ideas for their sessions.  I came up with these arrangements using one of my favorite kids clothing stores, Gymboree.  Half of my childrens' closets are filled with their clothes.  Love 'em.  Not to mention that I also have the Gymboree VISA to receive added benefits!  Stay tuned for more clothing ideas!!!
PS.  Sorry I've been gone for so long.  But I'm back!

2 comments:

napcp said...

Love these colorful combinations! can't wait to see more!

Denise Olson said...

Thanks Alice! The NAPCP inspired me on this one and Jane Johnson!!! xoxo