March 6, 2014

Friday Feature with PhotoBiz!!!

.................................................................................
While visiting all my vendors at ImagingUSA this year, ramping up on everything NEW and upcoming, I had a nice chat with my friends (Vance) at PhotoBiz.  Not only did I manage to help them get a couple of sales while at their booth (namely one that was outstanding!!! - Diane Costello Photography), but Vance wanted to feature my work on a new and upcoming web design created by extradinaire, Chelsea... honored, truly honored.

Introducing their NEW FEATURE FRIDAY!

And the NEW Manilla Bay HTML 5 website design.

And a little bit "About Me".  Oh I LOVE how Chelsea totally out did herself using the custom html feature!!!
.................................................................................

No comments: