January 12, 2008

366 Days of Photographs

THE CHALLENGE
For 2008 I hope to challenge myself to get out there and take more pictures, therefore I have decided to try DOGEARD's (aka Helen) version of the 366 challenge, which you can read about here. (And Helen's own inspiration came from this blog.) I will be making one change to Helen's rules, however. I am allowing myself to Photoshop the pictures. After all, I love "taking imagery out of the ordinary".

The general idea of the challenge is to take 366 pictures during the year 2008, each one depicting one of the themes that Helen has specified. The themes can be taken in random order, and the pictures don't absolutely have to be one per day. If you miss posting a picture one day, it can be made up. The bottom line is that you post 366 pictures spread out over the year and covering all 366 themes.

See my side panel for the list of themes. Each theme will be linked to my photo which is being "housed" in a special gallery on my website. Or you can just go and visited my "366 Days of Photographs".

No comments: