January 1, 2008

Calling all Sports Fanatics!!



I love sports!! I love watching, I love doing; best of all, I love photographing sports. Unlike taking the shot and posting it, I take the time in the digital darkroom to create a work of art. Using various blending methods and digital enhancement features, action comes alive in an artistic way. I started doing this for my son's football photos to display on my wall gallery, and just fell in love with the look. Of course I also enjoy doing sports photojournalism to capture pure hard working action. Other products that I do for sports photography are collages, posters, gallery wraps and scrapbooks. Contact me to schedule an event, and if scheduling permits, I'll be there to capture the game action.

View my Sports Gallery: Mommy & Me Sports Photography

No comments: