March 7, 2008

Did my first Client Brag Book - Soooo cute!!!!

Put together my first 5x5 BragBook as part of my package series. So Cute!!! Additional copies of the BragBook can be made available for customers. Final Pricing for all my books will be released this weekend. Stay tuned for updates to the pricing and the details!!! In the meantime, enjoy these adorable pictures. I'll have samples in my studio in 4 weeks!!

Designer credits: Stunning Miss Vera Lim....just love her designs!!! Thanks Vera!!! and Anna Aspens for her Word Art on the cover from her Wander Kit; Katie Pertiet for the snow flourishes, and Ashalee & Sweet for the elegant lace down the middle. You gals are just wonderful!! oh, and I did use Leah's photo corners from her wonderful "LoveStruck" card designs (Ich Design). Thanks Leah!!! And Nichole Van for her Retro Action and flourish brushes!!





3 comments:

amazing grace said...

i wanna see! i wanna see!!!

it's showing up as red x's?? i'll try again later...:)

leah

Denise Marie Olson said...

A slight cache problem on my end. Loving html!!!

amazing grace said...

So cute!!! you did a NICE job!!! :)