July 2, 2008

Do the Lightroom Challenge......

This week, I hosted the Lightroom/ACR Challenge over at the Photoshop Creative Elements forum. The rules are that you can only use Lightroom or ACR for the images, with the exception of Noiseware, cropping and sharpening. I know, you can do these too in those applications, but I don't like to use them in Lightoom. Soooo,
Here are my three images that I chose for the challenge.....



And this is what I came up with:




So come on over and give it a try!!!

You can also visit my gallery to view more variations of these images. Of course I am one that cannot stop with just using Lightroom :)

The Olson Family June 2008

Lightroom Presets that I like to use:
Adobe Photoshop Lightroom Killer Tips by Matt
Nichole Van RAW Presets
LilyBlue RAW Presets
Cottage Industry Lightroom Presets by Kim Sayre of Mill Cottage Photography
Ashalee & Sweet Lightroom Presets

6 comments:

Ciara Hope Feltner. said...

You Do Really Really Good Photography!
You Are Amazing.
What Camera Do You Use?

Denise Marie Olson said...

Hi and thank you!!!! I use an XT and a 40D with usually my 70-200mm IS f/2.8, 85mm f/1.8 or 50mm f/1.4. Next purchase, a 24-70 f/2.8 :)

Terri Paulson-Sasaki said...

So very wonderful.

Unknown said...

Wow - these are amazing Denise!

Kimberly Sayre said...

Just awesome!!! Isn't Lightroom just the best?! I am glad you like the presets!! They now actually have their own website!! It's www.cottageindustrydesigns.com. Thanks again for your kind comments, and send me some examples of the stuff you use the designs on, and then I'll feature them on the new blog when I get it started!!
:^) Kim

kymberli q. said...

These are AWESOME, Denise! Just beautiful!