July 31, 2008

I've been featured in lch Design....

I sit here thinking about how I found Leah, at lch Design. It could have been through the ILP forum, but regardless, I found her in January of this year and have been totally blessed by her designs!! and in awe of her photography!!! Her designs are timeless, whimsical, edgy, and elegant....providing photographers like me the time to be creative with our portraiture; providing my clients with fine art pieces that they will cherish forever. Thank you, Leah, for all your creative efforts!!

And for those interested in lch Design by Leah, today is the last day that she'll be offering a $5 coupon for her designs just for subscribing to her design blog. So go take a visit, have a look around and tell her I sent you :)


{template from lch Design's "Valentine's Day/Love" Card Collection}
{her design website: lch Photography & Design}

hugs & kisses-
-denise:)
Post a Comment