July 31, 2008

I've been featured in lch Design....

I sit here thinking about how I found Leah, at lch Design. It could have been through the ILP forum, but regardless, I found her in January of this year and have been totally blessed by her designs!! and in awe of her photography!!! Her designs are timeless, whimsical, edgy, and elegant....providing photographers like me the time to be creative with our portraiture; providing my clients with fine art pieces that they will cherish forever. Thank you, Leah, for all your creative efforts!!

And for those interested in lch Design by Leah, today is the last day that she'll be offering a $5 coupon for her designs just for subscribing to her design blog. So go take a visit, have a look around and tell her I sent you :)


{template from lch Design's "Valentine's Day/Love" Card Collection}
{her design website: lch Photography & Design}

hugs & kisses-
-denise:)

8 comments:

kymberli q. said...

So cool! I left a comment on her blog. :)

Holly Havenhill said...

awesome, congrats!

Unknown said...

Thats awesome Denise.
CONGRATS!
Beautiful work!!!!

JMCS said...

Hi Denise,

I was over there yesterday and saw you were featured, so cool! You guys ROCK!

Hugs,
Jonni

amazing grace said...

you're sweet!!! love seeing your stuff!!! :)

i so need to order a floating frame....:)

love the 'love' collage, too...:)

JMCS said...

Denise,

Could I ask you for a big favor please? I recently bought a Canon Rebel XSI DSLR and it came with a kit 55mm kit lens and I bought a Sigma 70-300mm AF Telephoto/Macro lens too and like it pretty well. My question is, would you recommend a 50mm Canon lens with an f/1.4 value? I am not completely sure what the f/1.4 means but could you tell me if this is handier lens over the 55mm kit lens? Thanks for all your help Denise. I really appreciate it.

P.S. I take a lot of close-ups of my daughter.

Hugs,
Jonni
jonnisergi@twcny.rr.com

JMCS said...

Denise,

Hi again, please don't worry about getting back to me on the lens question. I figured it all out and bought the Canon 50mm f1.8 AF lens and I can't wait to get it. Would have loved the f1.4, but too much money after buying a new camera and all. Thanks. :)

Hugs,
Jonni

Denise Marie Olson said...

Gee, thanks everyone!! and Jonni, can't wait to see the photos with your new 50mm f/1.8....its a little gem!!!