September 3, 2008

berry pick'n with Alex {friends & family}

In July, right before his 4th birthday, I wanted to take Alex down to one of my favorite locations down by the creek near downtown Pleasanton. On the dirt path toward the creek's clearing is this wonderful sitting "tree"... a tree blown down by past storms. So lovely, so tranquil and a perfect spot for family photos. Well, on the trunk, are carved-in words of kids' names and phrases. And behold, one of the names carved was, "Alex". So we now call the tree, "Alex's Tree". Here are just a few photos of this cute lit'l button nearing the age of 4. BTW, he is also Maddie's boyfriend (for now anyway, until she sees Nathan, the other boyfriend, lol!)






enjoy!!
-denise:)

2 comments:

JMCS said...

Denise,

I just saw your sweet comments on my blog. Thank you.

I need to subscribe to your blog feed today, so I can get updates as soon as you post, since it is always a treat. :)

These photos are amazing Denise! I love thaat Alex's name was already carved and the photos of him looking down is so great. I love the pricessing you used on these photos, can you tell me what you used? Gorgeous!

P.S. Maddie has good taste in boyfriends (lol).

BeezEyeView said...

Oh, I love those berries! Reminds me of the yummy Michigan berries I had a couple weeks ago! Love the effects you put on the images.