September 18, 2008

Off to Pittsburgh for the weekend... {sports style}


leaving on a jet plane to go see my son, Derrick play some football and visit his first college for recruiting. You can visit my Sports Blog for his play by play and updates. until I return, have a good one. and for those inquiring about the pony rides....all I can say is all 500 kids that were photographed that day were absolute HAMS!! oh my gosh.....all of them posed in their own lit'l ways and the expressions...timeless. Thanks Debbie for the opportunity to participate in the Firehouse Fling!!! Pictures to be posted end of next week. gotta wonderful farmer's tan out of it too :)

have a good weekend!!!

2 comments:

JMCS said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
JMCS said...

Denise,

Glad to hear that the firehouse fling was so fun. Have a great time with Derrick. I can't wait to see the photos next week! :)

Hugs,
Jonni