September 11, 2008

Firehouse Fling... {community}


You can visit their website for more details about the new center:
Pleasanton Center of Arts Foundation


This weekend I'll have the fun task of taking photos of kids riding ponies!!!! hey, I am "mommy & me", right??? Our local community will be hosting a carnival of events to raise monies for the development of a new arts center where the old Pleasanton firehouse used to be. See flyer above for details!! All photos taken by me will be for sale and the proceeds will go toward the Firehouse Center of Arts!!! Hope to see you all there (if you live in Pleasanton, that is :)

-denise:)

1 comment:

JMCS said...

What fun Denise. I know you will do a fab job. Dang, why can't I live closer??? Have a wonderful time and can't wait to see photos of the cute kids and the ponies.

hugs,
Jonni