December 19, 2008

Season's Greetings {home gallery}


One of my goals this year (and within the upcoming months) is to create wall galleries within my "residential gallery". I work out of my home, and the front room of my home is my office (just wish it had doors to keep the kiddos and our bunny out!!!). In my family room, I have already a wall gallery featuring our family, and it has been 3 years since I updated the photos. So when I saw that Amanda Taylor (another fav designer of TaylorMade Designs) had a contest featuring Christmas traditions, I had to jump in. I guess my Christmas tradition is creating cool holiday cards, and portraits (and eating Christmas cookies). Using Amanda's new kit, "Shine-On" and some elements from the collaboration of her with Sue Cummings, "True Magic Christmas - Vol II", and Design Aglow's Designer Beautiful Mats, I created an entire wall gallery of my family for Christmas. All images were printed on linen metallic. Just Beautiful!!!

here is just a sampling of the mats that I've created....








enjoy!!

more of the Christmas Mats can be viewed HERE

8 comments:

TaylorMade Designs said...

i am speechless. wow. literally sitting here SPEECHLESS. this is absolutely amazing! thank you so VERY much for your words and for the honor of being made a part of your home. you did this BEAUTIFULLY. wow. wow.

Angela Maggard said...

Oh, that is such a great idea, and it is absolutely gorgeous!!! :)

JMCS said...

Great job Denise. I LOVE Taylor Made Designs and Design Aglow. A few more of my favorites are Paislee Press and Karla Dudley.

You did an amzifing job on these and I mean really amamzing. Great job. You are so talented my friend.

Hugs,
Jonni

JMCS said...

Hah! I just realized I misspelled amazing twice in the last post...duh! Sorry about that, typing too fast. ;)

BeezEyeView said...

D~ those layouts are amazing! I wish I had that up on my wall (with my family pictures instead, of course! LOL). What frames did you use? And linen metallic? You mean a metallic photograph with linen texture? I can't imagine what it looks like...

Terri Paulson-Sasaki said...

They are wonderful. I love the Christmas tree one. Okay, now it is something else to learn how to do. Geez, you're killing me Denise. LOL

Me said...

WOW! I found your website from Taylor Made. Beautiful work! {Sorry to echo everyone else's comments}, but I too am speechless!

(ms,) Michael said...

This is amazing! [no matter how you spell it. (-: ] I spend so much time trying to learn digi scrapping and then experimenting with gifts for my sisters, nieces etc. that I don't take time to highlight the family I live with every day. Thank you so much for inspiring me to refocus on what matters most. You do incredible work -- both on the computer design work and in your home decor!