December 7, 2008

the Olson Family Holiday photo shoot...{my backyard}


Thanks to my photog friend, Nancy Porfirio, for doing our family photo session. With kids 3 and 2, the attempts of a group photo are 1 in 250....especially when you are near the water's edge. Can I just say that it was really nice not to feel the pressure of being behind the camera!!! But thank you, thank you, thank you, Nancy. I love 'em...and here is a quick peek...
hugs and kisses!!!

me & hubbie {isn't he the cutest thing??}


Jack Jack with the toy car that Nancy gave him to cheer him up:)


Jack Jack...so mystical


Maddie Moo with her Princess lipgloss that Nancy gave her for cooperating (btw, she did use it all up by the end of the day...she loved it!!)




fishy kisses....


Maddie Moo is the perfect candidate for a "trash the dress"session....


...had to bring out another fav action by Cari McIntyre of Purple Cow Graphics: Classic Mystic







___________________________________________________
To view more of the photos, visit my friends & family gallery HERE.
Post a Comment