December 7, 2008

the Olson Family Holiday photo shoot...{my backyard}


Thanks to my photog friend, Nancy Porfirio, for doing our family photo session. With kids 3 and 2, the attempts of a group photo are 1 in 250....especially when you are near the water's edge. Can I just say that it was really nice not to feel the pressure of being behind the camera!!! But thank you, thank you, thank you, Nancy. I love 'em...and here is a quick peek...
hugs and kisses!!!

me & hubbie {isn't he the cutest thing??}


Jack Jack with the toy car that Nancy gave him to cheer him up:)


Jack Jack...so mystical


Maddie Moo with her Princess lipgloss that Nancy gave her for cooperating (btw, she did use it all up by the end of the day...she loved it!!)




fishy kisses....


Maddie Moo is the perfect candidate for a "trash the dress"session....


...had to bring out another fav action by Cari McIntyre of Purple Cow Graphics: Classic Mystic







___________________________________________________
To view more of the photos, visit my friends & family gallery HERE.

14 comments:

Terri Paulson-Sasaki said...

I love this photo and the card. Amazing as always.

amazing grace said...

yeah for getting pictures!!! isn't it fun but weird being on the other side of the camera???!!! :)

very cute! thanks for your comment on my blog too----dying to have him home...

Unknown said...

That is a very sweet photo of the two of you. You're both beautiful.
Can't wait to see more of them.
...
Today is the day of our whole family session...should be an adventure. ;)

Denise Marie Olson said...

Thank you Terri!!! xoxo
Thank you, Leah!! and it was fun despite the kids just running running & running!!
Thank you Amanda.....can't wait to see more belly shots.....good luck:)

Robyn said...

Denise,
Looking forward to seeing the rest of your adorable family! I also just wanted to say thinks for leaving comments on my blog- it makes me feel so special!!

Robyn said...

i mean, ThAnks :)

BeezEyeView said...

D~ what a gorgeous shot! You must be thrilled. I long for the day to get shots of me with each of my four children.... Merry Christmas!

Olivia StClaire said...

This is such a gorgeous portrait!! And LOVE the card!!

JMCS said...

Beautiful Denise. I can't wait to see more...

Hugs,
Jonni

kymberli q. said...

I can't wait to see!

Denise Marie Olson said...

Thank you everyone for the compliments....I'm totally camera shy, unlike my daughter, and my husband just hates the camera and Jack Jack....he would rather throw rocks. So the session was full of adventure. Someday, someday, we'll get that perfect family portrait, but this is how we are and Nancy did a great job capturing our "everyday moments".....

kymberli q. said...

These are ADORABLE!!!! I love the mystical one and the "trash the dress" one. Just precious!! Oh, and you and hubby make a cute couple! ;)

Anonymous said...

beautiful photos!

JMCS said...

Hey Denise,

I just came over to catch up on the rest of the photos you posted. I love the "trash the dress" one...too funny. These are some really awesome phottos!

hugs,
Jonni