December 1, 2008

We three....{tweens and teens}

It is something about photographing kids that is sooo easy....they are easily amused, and these guys just kept me going....Steve being the oldest...totally laid back and every once in awhile caught that boyhood to manhood look...and Megan - telling me her whoas about being the middle child and catching that playfulness in her.. (mom, despite all we discussed prior to the photo session, I think you are going to love these shots of her - her smile is just beautiful), and then there is lit'l sis, Kendalyn...loves the camera, loves the center of attention and ooooh those freckles - too cute...what a joy to capture these moments for your holiday session!!! So as promised, a little sneak peek.... enjoy!!









2 comments:

kymberli q. said...

Oh my gosh, Denise! These are awesome! And you know me, I'm a sucker for feet shots and that one rocks!!

JMCS said...

Denise,

these images rock girlfriend. You captured that family so beautifully. I just have to ask, how in the world did you do the snow shot??? It looks so real!

Hugs,
Jonni