February 20, 2009

Create your packages using Wall Displays...



"Home Devine - a display of Life's Art" is a collection of wall displays where my clients will be able to create their own packages. Here is an example of a wall display that was recently created...my client just received her photos, so I can't wait to see what it will look like in her home...

There will be many options for the wall displays...just prints, fine art velvet, fine art watercolor (coming this summer!!), custom framing, stretched canvas, and framed canvas... the possibilities are endless...

{Designing credits: Design Aglow, Pinkle Toes Photography, and little of my own personal touch!!}

enjoy!!
-denise:)

1 comment:

JMCS said...

I love these Denise! I have some wall display templates from Design Aglow that I absolutely love but have not used yet. Great job.

Hugs,
Jonni