August 17, 2009

The Beach...

Our family hardly ever vacations but sometimes getting out of house is needed. However, traveling with a 4 and 2 year old has its obstacles, especially when dining out {shaking my head because I do not think we had one outing that went smoothly!!}. But the beach was marvelous, cool, and always fun. We ventured to our regular hangout at Pismo Beach...but also ventured Shell Beach and Avila Beach. Would I recommend the central CA coast? YES!! In addition to the beaches, there is the marvels of wine tasting. Our favorite in the Paso Robles region is Tablas Creek Winery.

Here are just a few of my favorites!!












9 comments:

jen said...

Denise- these are just BEAUTIFUL! I love the vintage feel to them - just gorgeous!

jen :)

Jim Cayer said...

Awsome shots / Great work. Love your style.

Sunny Archibald said...

Love the processing on these, Denise.

Melissa Davis said...

These are beautiful, I love the reflection one!

Theresa Le said...

Beautiful! I also like the vintage feel.

Leah said...

denise---WOW! these are gorgeous!!!!!!

:)

kymberli q. said...

Denise, these are absolutely GORGEOUS!! These are ART!!

Tina Brannon said...

OH WOW WOW WOW!!
Denise you are MY HERO!
Amazing works of art!!!!

Jonni said...

What absolutely stunning images. I especially love the reflection one, but they are all really wonderful. :)

Hugs,
Jonni