April 30, 2010

thank you 800 fans on facebook...

and because of this everyone gets the benefit of a give-a-way!!!  So for this first prize winning adventure, I'm going to give-a-way a Mommy & Me Photography tote {the one I make for my new packaging} along with a special surprise for the inside....



To enter all you need to do is.......{and I thought of this in the shower}.......name a movie, show or series where dandelions are featured.  For example, in Charlotte's Web, the non animated movie, dandelions are featured in the ending credits (love that illustrated art btw!!)....enter your comments on my blog.  Double your chances by entering on my Mommy & Me Photography Fan Page ..... triple your chances by retweeting on Twitter.

oh, I will add:  you don't have to be local to enter!!! I'll send you the package!!!

A winner will be drawn Monday morning, May 3rd.

GOOD LUCK!!!!  Happy Friday and have a wonderful weekend.

3 comments:

RachelleLee said...

Horton Hears a Who! I love the dandelions in that movie! Oh - wait - I pick a Bug's Life! LOVED the dandelions in that movie too!

vicki said...

I love Mommy and Me and Horton hears who?

Terri Paulson-Sasaki said...

I love the bag. Horton Hears a Who and I think the show "Weeds". We must be on the same wave length - I do my best thinking in the shower. Ok, all my thinking gets done in the shower, the rest of the time - I'm brain dead. giggle