July 29, 2013

its been raining softballs....

My last few months have been busy with softball action...
Here is a little about me and my other photography passion.

Of course, my sports blog has also been neglected, but you can few all the action HERE in "my closet" or HERE on my Facebook Biz Page.  But hoping to get caught up.  In the meantime, juggling the biz with the family, so thank you for your patience over these busy summer months.

Speaking of vacation, my hubbie and I will be going on a StayCation for the August 4th while the kids, YES BOTH KIDS, are away at camp!!  I'm so excited!!  So work will continue beginning on August 12th.  Will try very hard to get any outstanding projects done beforehand.  Also, the week of August 26th through Labor Day will also be enjoying our last days of summer as a family.

In the meantime, if you are thinking of booking a fall session, call now.  My weekend availability is very limited due to FOOTBALL (my oldest son plays DII football for West Liberty University in West Virginia!!), and I'm taking last holiday sessions before Thanksgiving.  Of course, you can always take advantage of my weekday school hour special...check out the PROMOS for more information.

No comments: