August 20, 2013

holidays with the family

The holidays are right around the corner and have you thought about your holiday session yet?  Session dates are being assigned now, and due to the busy football season that I'm so excited for, availability will be limited.  Check out my calendar on my website at www.denisemarieolson.com (select "portraits" to get to my website...) and don't forget to sign up for my eNews, for updated information on promos and just chat.
Featured below is the Mower family.  Dan was our realtor when buying our first home in Corning.  Check out his listings HERE.  We went out on an adventure around Keuka Lake....even got to snap a few while the kids were sleeping....had an early dinner and headed back.  What a grande day.  We even got snow!!!

Photos taken last Fall on Keuka Lake 2012...











No comments: