January 10, 2008

Keepsake Photo Albums for your Athlete now available

I have been working on scrapbook pages for my son, Derrick, since he started saying the word ball, which was his first word. But this album has become the ultimate masterpiece. Using design templates from Jamie Schultz, and designing elements of my own creations and from digital scrapbook designers, I've come up with the Keepsake Album for Sports. Each album is uniquely designed for your athlete and sport. If I don't end up photographing your game, and you have digital photos or photos (copyright restrictions apply; please get permission), I can use those to construct your keepsake. Here is an example of a page spread. To see more, go to my website to view the entire album: Derrick's Football Keepsake Album

No comments: