July 8, 2008

a family is forever... {families}


Been working on some reprints for this wonderful gorgeous family today. My hubbie went to school with the hubbie in the photo...frat brothers...at Carnegie Mellon, and mom graduated the top of her class with a Pharm.D from the University of Pittsburgh. They have three beautiful daughters that are just busy busy busy, and always on the go. I love their look...barefoot in pretty dresses. Loved it. It made perfect photos for that day. Thanks Julie & Dave!!!!

designing elements from lch Design (link in vendor section of my blog:).

6 comments:

JMCS said...

Hi Denise,

For some reason I can't see the photo. I am sure that it is beautiful though. :)

Hugs,
Jonni

Teresa said...

Same here....

Can't wait to see it. :)

Reese

Denise Marie Olson said...

I can't either!!!!!!

Denise Marie Olson said...

Should be fixed....my external links opt on my websites was turned off. What a goofball I am!!!
-denise;)

JMCS said...

Denise,

Beautiful! Nice job. :)

Hugs,
Jonni

kymberli q. said...

I love your post processing - the feel is so calming and romantic looking.