July 7, 2008

Just, "Simply Canvas".....

For those that remember a few weeks ago, I made my hubbie a Father's Day gift out of canvas. Using a page from Leah's,of lch Design, Senior Urban Girl Album Collection and her Father's Day Template, I constructed the basis of my colors that were painted throughout my home. The piece that I decided to go with was the canvas gallery wrap within a floating frame from Simply Canvas. Oh my, it came out gorgeous!! A stunning 30x30 piece fitted perfectly so.....
These gallery wraps along with velvet printed portraits will be part of my new line of fine art portraiture that I'll be providing for my customers. Elegant, just simply elegant with so much sophistication...

{the overall look of fine art portraiture}

{sideview}

{closeup showing texture and sharpness - sorry this was not taken with a macro:(}

{closeup of frame and how the canvas is inserted within to give the look of "floating"}

{close up to show texture}


Enjoy!!
-denise:)

.

8 comments:

amazing grace said...

Wow!!!! I LOVE this!!!! it's gorgeous! and I love the canvas floating frame display--haven't seen that before...

sooo cool! love that green!

btw: you got my reply email last night right?????

Holly Havenhill said...

That is pretty sweet looking! Great use of the framed canvas!!

Denise Marie Olson said...

Thank you Leah and Holly!! It is a relatively new item through Simply Canvas, that is just "simply" stunning. I love how it looks, and love using texture backgrounds as part of a composite to a portrait. I'm a big gallery wrap/canvas fan and this framed art really brings the gallery wrap up to a whole new level. It really can accentuate a room with its coordinating colors!!!

Colleen said...

Denise, amazing grace has said exactly what I would have. That is just gorgeous!!!! Stunningly gorgeous!!!

colleen

JMCS said...

Denise,

Beautiful job! I can't wait to see your new products. :)

Hugs,
Jonni

Kimberly Sayre said...

Denise!!! This piece is spectacular!! Thanks for sharing!
Kim

kymberli q. said...

FREAKIN' incredible! This is amazing - I want one when we have our baby! A beautiful piece!

Jess said...

I saw your design on lch and I absolutely love it. I had now idea simply canvas did this. I now have to make one.

Thanks for inspiring me.