July 7, 2008

Just, "Simply Canvas".....

For those that remember a few weeks ago, I made my hubbie a Father's Day gift out of canvas. Using a page from Leah's,of lch Design, Senior Urban Girl Album Collection and her Father's Day Template, I constructed the basis of my colors that were painted throughout my home. The piece that I decided to go with was the canvas gallery wrap within a floating frame from Simply Canvas. Oh my, it came out gorgeous!! A stunning 30x30 piece fitted perfectly so.....
These gallery wraps along with velvet printed portraits will be part of my new line of fine art portraiture that I'll be providing for my customers. Elegant, just simply elegant with so much sophistication...

{the overall look of fine art portraiture}

{sideview}

{closeup showing texture and sharpness - sorry this was not taken with a macro:(}

{closeup of frame and how the canvas is inserted within to give the look of "floating"}

{close up to show texture}


Enjoy!!
-denise:)

.
Post a Comment