September 4, 2008

a family that plays..... {families}

oh what a joy it was capturing this family's moments. Kudos to Mom & Dad for putting their trust in me....bringing back the times :) thank you so much!! Well, with out further delay, here is peek of some photos from your session.

enjoy!!

{and to the photo with Mom & Dad, Jesh de Rox helped on this one. thanks for the workshop and inspiration Jesh!!!! I may not do weddings, but I love bringing back that blissful feeling in my sessions!!!}







3 comments:

JMCS said...

What gorgeous images Denise. I love the first photo, the one with the couple from behind, the feet dangling over the bridge and the one with the girl in the water is one of the neatest photos I have ever seen. You have to submit this for a contest. How in the world did you do that??? So awesome.

Hugs,
Jonni

Anonymous said...

I love the graffiti wall!

Anonymous said...

Awe! nice session all around!