October 10, 2008

Body of Lies ... {Seniors}




Hire a babysitter, grab your girlfriends for preshow lemondrops, and head to the movies ladies!!!! Leonardo and Russel are back in action.... Body of Lies in theatres tonight!!!!

So so inspired by the trailer (OK, I just keep watching and watching...and getting hot flashes), that finally I had to whip my photoshop know how and to a side by side comparison of my son to Leonardo...WOW!!!!!

I kept going to get the look and I think I came pretty close....I just love how this storyboard turned out. I promise to share once I dissect the 30 some layers (oh my!!!)...stay tuned. In the meantime, enjoy and drool!! :)

(photo of Leonardo DiCaprio by Warner Brothers..for display only)


Derrick's Full Senior photo gallery can be viewed by clicking HERE.

4 comments:

Terri Paulson-Sasaki said...

Love it. I can't believe all the amazing things you can do. You rock.

JMCS said...

Girl, don't be getting me all excited! You need to warn me before you put more photos of you GORGEOUS sone up. My poor heart just can't take it. This movie looks so good doesn't it. I agree with princessteach, you are amazing! And your sone does look like Leonardo.

Hugs,
Jonni

JMCS said...

Oops, I emant son not sone, sorry. See, you got me all distracted (lol).

Sunny Archibald said...

Oh, my...your son is gorgeous, and your work is incredible.