October 9, 2008

Happy Birthday, Nellie!! {my backyard}

Happy Birthday to my lit'l sister, Janell. Couldn't find any recent photos (because she did not go to Nanny's 90th birthday party - well within good reason though...she had to work), so these were better. I found some photos from her FIRST BIRTHDAY which occurred 30 some years ago:) What a cute chunk she was. Happy Birthday! Cheers!!

Love,
Keith, Denise, Derrick, Maddie and Jack

{these photos are part of my Dudgeon Family Album restoration project. more of the project in progress can be viewed HERE. the story about the project is featured in my blog HERE}

2 comments:

JMCS said...

Oh Denise, you did a wonderful job presenting your sisters photos in such a creative way. These are great! For some reason my subscription link to your blog stopped working. I need to try to resubscribe again.

hugs,
Jonni

JMCS said...

BTW, Happy birthday Nellie! :)