October 13, 2008

"Boo-Sessions" for Lit'l Ones & Family {Clients}



In the next two weeks I'm offering special sessions for lit'l ones in their Halloween customs. For $75, you'll receive 10 printed proofs and a set (25 cards) of Halloween greeting cards. This offer is good for "Boo-sessions" on Tuesday - Thursday (9am - 1PM) only beginning October 14 through October 23. Book 'em now before the goblins come and play!! :O

{a special thank you to Tina Parker of My Lil' Creations!!}

To view the rest of the Lit'l Spookies Collection, click HERE.

3 comments:

Terri Paulson-Sasaki said...

I just got these from Tina yesterday for the kids in my classroom. They are so cute. But of course, the little boy in the lion costume is pretty dang cute.

JMCS said...

This is so cute and I love the photo. :)

Hugs,
Jonni

Denise Marie Olson said...

Aren't these cards the cutest thing!!!! Thanks everyone. I hoping this weekend to capture this years Halloween photos of the kids...."the princess and her dragon"...stay tuned.