October 13, 2008

Jack Jack Turns 2 {my backyard}

My lit'l baby Jack Jack turned 2 late September and we had his birthday party 2 weekends ago. He had a blast and just loves Curious George....we had Jack Jackson playing in the background, grilled drumsticks of differing flavors, corn on the cob, cole slaw, baked beans and a cupcake cake in the form of an alligator with brite GREEN frosting!!! sooo so cool... the kids totally gravitated toward the green frosting. Needless to say, the output was totally gross for the next couple of days; but all in a days fun. Enjoy the photos. The entire album can be viewed HERE.
enjoy!!

BEWARE: Your going to see lots of sugar being consumed!!!















6 comments:

Terri Paulson-Sasaki said...

Love the cake, too cute.

JMCS said...

Oh Denise, These are wonderfiul photos. Please wish Jack Jack a happy belated birthday from us. He is so adorable and of course your photography always blows me away!!! I can't pick a favorite since they are all so good. I love all the fun expressions. Is that a new logo on your photos, I really like it. :)

Hugs,
Jonni

Sunny Archibald said...

love the pictures, and I really, really love the dandelions in the lower corner!! WooHoo.

Denise Marie Olson said...

yes, it is my logo.....my friend Kendra from Moonshotgirl.com inspired the idea...I wasn't going to go with it, but she insisted it was me. Thanks to Stephanie of Obsidian Dawn and her wonderful brushes......!!!

Kimberly Sayre said...

Happy Birthday Jack-Jack!! What a fun party! I love the t-shirt!!! I can't believe our boys are growing up so fast!!
hugs,
Kim

Sunny Archibald said...

Denise - just wanted to say thanks for taking the time to look at and comment on my 12 of 12. :-)