October 20, 2008

Those Baby Blues.....{families}

Did one of my first holiday sessions this weekend with the most beautiful family. Baby Carter is just a lit'l ham, gorgeous blue eyes, the cutest smile and two teeth!! He is a very popular lit'l guy to my lit'l ones, Maddie and Jack Jack. He had his christening this weekend and relatives from far and wide came to witness and celebrate with this little man. So as promised, a small sneak peek.......







PS. Showing off my new logo design (thanks Kendra of Moonshot Girl for giving me the insight and pushing the design concept....I just LOVE dandelions!!!)...and a huge thanks to Stephanie Shimerdla, designer of photoshop brushes at www.obsidiandawn.com....without you, my dream logo would not be possible!!!)

4 comments:

lisa maksoudian said...

what darling mattes! and love the pictures, too. so much life and emotion.

:)

L

Terri Paulson-Sasaki said...

Very cute. Love the new logo.

Melissa Cockman Photography said...

LOVE your work! Soooo inspiring!

JMCS said...

Denise,

What gorgeous photos of a gorgeous family. I also want to let you know how much I really love your new logo. I noticed it right away and the dandelions really make it POP! :)

Hugs,
Jonni